Everyone seems to be doing this 23 question survey, so I might as well too.
- If you had to pick a single invention in a game you were most proud of what would it be?
- When was the last time you GMed?
- When was the last time you played?
- Give us a one-sentence pitch for an adventure you haven’t run but would like to.
Anything? I don’t know what I’m even…
- What do you do while you wait for players to do things?
I think this isn’t going to work out. Maybe I should just get back to coding and drawing maps…
The Friday before last, I thought it’d be fun to do some random, non-tile mapmaking. So I tried to think of a place where I could easily post about this and get nearly instant response and ideas for maps. The first place that popped into my head was the Traditional Games board on 4chan. For those of you not familiar with this site or board, I need to give a quick warning: this post has some content that isn’t suitable for kids, and probably will hurt your head if you’re an adult as well. Continue reading
I’ve heard a lot of rumblings about how cool the recently released DungeonMorph Dice are, but how many don’t know what to do with them exactly. Now, not having ever role-played before, let alone DM’d, I can’t speak to the versatility of them per se. However, I did have a thought for a dungeon I’d like to share that could be made with the dice.